27 Oct Ways to Give
This past summer, campers learned about Connection – how God connects us to Him and to one another. (Check out this video for a summary). We all have different skills or connections that can be used to support the mission within our churches and at our Camp. The truth is, Lake Okoboji United Methodist Camp cannot serve the youth, children, and guests that come here without your support.
Before the year’s end, we pray that you will consider one or two of the following ways you can support the mission at our fantastic site:
- english coursework help gcse follow site viagra effective for women un diabetico puede tomar cialis levitra no prescription canada https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/music-dissertation-topics/20/ sample query cover letter publish dissertation as book get link strattera purchase online essay globalization effects source follow site pfizer viagra how does it look customs essays how to write business christmas wishes term papers to buy http://www.danhostel.org/papers/problem-research-topics/11/ go to link enter strengths and weaknesses of case studiesВ follow link https://greenechamber.org/blog/thesis-in-physics/74/ http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/interesting-topics-for-research-papers-high-school/26/ go to site http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/best-thesis-writing-company/21/ buy viagra pfizer online https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/lady-era-lady-viagra/71/ click here Buy discount viagra chemistry lab report sample can t write my essay Pray – Lift up our camp in prayer as often as you can. Pray that God’s work is done. Pray for the staff at the camp. Pray that all guests will encounter Christ during their stay.
- Send campers to camp – Without campers coming each summer, there is no point to what we do. The more campers we have each week makes for even more fun!
- Make a financial donation – Send a check in the mail, or make a donation online here. All gifts support the programming here at Okoboji.
- Sponsor a Wish List item – Various items on Amazon or larger items can be found on our website. Can you support the purchase of one of these items? Or do you perhaps own something (in good repair) that could be given to the camp?
- Share a specialty skill – We have a list of other areas where specific skills are needed, such as Electrical, Engine Repairs, Painting, etc…
- Complete a mission project – This list was first developed for Scouts looking to complete their Eagle or Gold Awards. It can be shared with any volunteer group looking to complete a project to support LOUMC.Visit our web page for more information about donating to Camp: https://okobojicamp.com/donate-to-camp/